Let me start of by saying that I do love my kids LOL
but they are all back to school !!!!!!! and I'm loving it !!! I think they were all excited as well. Sofia got up all by herself and was dressed in a heartbeat. She brushed her teeth, did her hair, all without any prompting from me and with a smile on her face.
Lili had a harder time getting up (it was still dark outside) but she did good as well.
Sebastian and Max were excited, while we were waiting on the bus, Max was saying how he would get to see all his friends, I asked Sebastian who his friend was in class and he answered very seriously with this sweet smile; " Max is my bestest friend, mommy"
Loved it, made my day !!!
I will be cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming today. All the Christmas stuff is packed away ( did that on Sunday) so back to normal (or whatever normal is in this house)
Little V has an appointment with GI this Friday. Her caseworker called yesterday, she was preparing a report for the judge. There is a hearing on the 30th, they will have to decide where she will be placed, with her aunt or with bio dad.
I am praying she will go to her auntie, who has been preparing for this child even before she was born. There is a nursery set up and ready and most important, she will be able to provide stability and the care that this angel needs. Bio dad does not drive, how in the world would he get her to appointments, daycare, therapy, etc ???
Prayers appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment