Whew, that was a loooong weekend !!! On Monday everything went back to normal, or our kind of normal I guess !! Little missy had an appointment with our beloved pediatrician. I had a nagging suspicion she was aspirating, but doubted myself as well (what are the chances ??!!) So when we came in and I voiced those doubts, our good dr gave me one of her looks and told me that God knows who he places a child with and for what reason....................I loved it !!
She did agree with me and so we are going for a swallow study and a barium swallow (to rule out a fistula) Barium swallow is next week, but the swallow study they couldn't fit her in until Jan 20th...............Until then we are thickening her feeds. I just bought Thick It and I really thought I was never going to use that stuff again LOL
Other than that she had gained a solid pound and now weighs 10lbs6oz.
Tuesday was Lili's turn to go to the dentist. She did great, went in smiling and came out smiling ! Today I took her to the opthalmologist, even though it hasn't quite been a year. She has been having headaches and can't see the board in school.
Sure enough her RX went up (or down) by almost a whole point, we are now a -600 and she is only 7 !!!
Tomorrow Oma is arriving in Tampa, so I will be picking up all the kids fom school and going to the airport. They are all so excited ! I am determined to have a good time and not drive myself nuts. So I haven't even polished my silver LOL
We both need to relax and stop butting heads, there is enough tension in this house as it is, but that's a different issue.
I haven't posted too much about papa, but he is not in a good place right now. We are not doing good, drifting apart, a lot of stuff going on....................
I will leave it at that, he would not appreciate too much info.
Prayers are definitely needed. He is fleeing in his work and going to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment