I had one of those "oh my God" moments this afternoon, 2 more days until Christmas. Two more presents to get, for Sofie, still need to wrap. Christmas play is Thursday and all the kids are in it.......
pfffffffffffffffff, no wonder I have a headache ! Oh and tomorrow L has a neuro appointment, today he was supposed to have a 2 hr visit with dad, who showed up late and so the visit was cancelled........
This morning I did a team building exercise with the kids, they emptied the pantry together, LOL, and we put everything back in it nice and neat.
The weather is still cold, I am making some fried rice (nasi)now, waiting for the rice, so I can mix it in, so I had 2 minutes.
Sofia made a really sweet card for her sister, and she wanted her to have one of the presents that she received last Saturday, and she made an ornament with he rpicture on it. On the card she wrote;
"dear best sister, I love you, I hope you have really great Christmas with your new family"
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
B is going for a week's visit with her pre-adoptive family, we could use some extra prayers that all will work out !!! She can not live with us, if she could we would have adopted her years ago.
She has always stayed in our hearts and she deserves her own forever family !! (has been in fostercare for 9 years, UGH)
1 comment:
Hi schat
Ja ja Xmas is a busy time, goed idee om ze te laten helpen, misschien kun je op die manier in de kerstvakantie alle kasten doen???!!!!
Nee hoor geintje, hou je maar een beetje rustig, zover dat mogelijk is.
Bolletje fijne Kerst, hoop dat alles rustig voor je blijft.
Dikke kus, mama
Post a Comment