This morning we had a dentist appointment for Sofia. I could see she had a cavity and kinda knew that there was more going on, because she had been having some really bad breath, yuk !
After a gazillion phone calls, looking for a dentist that would accept Medicaid, we finally found one and he was great !! The old dentist in Tampa stopped taking kids over the age of 6 so that's why we had to switch.
When I made the appointment, I was explained that parents can not come with the child, they do the X rays and after that you come in a seperate room and they explain what all is needed. Then they do all the work right away, great !!!!!!!
Poor Sofia had 4 cavities, needed one rootcanal, a crown and one extraction !! OMG
Poor pre natal (or no pre natal) care, poor nutrition and life style and my child has to pay the price, unfortunately.
They use laughing gas and at NO time they utter the word S H O T , they just talk about taking the pain away. I wasn't too sure before hand if Soof could do it all, but she did !!! I spoiled her with a Hannah Montana singing Barbie, but she deserved it I think !!!!!!!!!!
Next week is Lili's turn !!
No comments:
Post a Comment